Social Media Marketing & Events Planning
Aroma Maya Coffee Inc.
We are a locally founded and owned business who pride ourselves in excellence, innovation and in creating exceptional customer relationships. Our goal is to build a tribe of followers who wholeheartedly believe in our brand, all products we put out and selflessly want to share them with their friends and family.
With this in mind, we are looking for individuals who want to join our tribe! A tribe of hard working, creative and problem solving individuals who want to grow the company and grow alongside.
You'd fit into our culture if you:
- Consider yourself a “people person,” and enjoy meeting others.
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- Understand how to create a great experience for customers.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work!
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest social media trends!)
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like scheduling posts, creating content and planning informal photoshoots of new products.
- Have an eye for design and understand the importance of branding.
- Can work efficiently and independently with minimal but clear direction.
- Have excellent communications skills - written and oral.
- LOVE pop culture trends and can plan themed events.
- Create and manage content for social media accounts.
- Analyze and report on social media performance.
- Engage with followers and respond to comments and messages.
- Develop strategies to increase followers and engagement.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in social media marketing.
- Develop campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Create and manage campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Plan photoshoots of new donut menus for the day a menu is released.
- Capture candid moments of staff in action and posting them with a story.
If this is you, send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.orgResume
- Cover letter explaining your approach to social media marketing
- Screenshots of some of your best work along with links
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
Marketing: 1 year (preferred)